Right Of Revocation / Exclusion Of The Right Of RevocationWithdrawal By Written Statement Within 14 days of receiving the goods, any customer may withdraw from the contract by submitting a written withdrawal statement without giving reasons. It is sufficient for the withdrawal statement to be sent within this period (the date of the postmark shall apply). In this case, the customer is obliged to return the goods immediately and provide proof of this. The customer shall bear the costs of returning the goods (postage). If the goods have been used and/or damaged, the customer shall pay a reasonable fee for the use, including reasonable compensation for any damage, not exceeding the value of the goods, to the seller. The withdrawal statement shall be sent to the following address: Purest Magazine – powered by brandgroup Kommunikation und digitale Medien GmbH Franckstraße 45, 4020 Linz – Austria Withdrawal By Simple Return Of The Goods The customer may also exercise his right of withdrawal by simply returning the goods to the seller within 14 days of receipt without a written withdrawal statement. In this case, the timely dispatch of the goods shall be sufficient to comply with the deadline. The prerequisite for this form of exercise of the right of withdrawal by simple return of the goods is that the goods are not damaged or used and that the return is adequately stamped. Only in the case of incorrect or defective delivery shall the seller bear the costs of returning the goods (postage). The customer shall bear the risk and burden of proof for the return. In the event of a withdrawal by the customer (by express statement or simple return of the goods), the seller shall immediately refund the purchase price already paid – shipping costs will not be refunded. If the order was placed on open account, a credit will be made to the customer’s account.
Exclusion Of The Right Of Revocation 1 – Goods, Which Are Tailored To The Personal Needs Of The ConsumerThe right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the order and delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
Exclusion Of The Right Of Revocation 2 – Unsealed Software And Software, Which Is Instantly Downloadable After PaymentThe right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the order and delivery of audio or video recordings or software, … if the data carriers delivered by you have been unsealed and for digital downloadable products provided by the seller e.g. via download-link (videos, images, software, video training, etc.) due to the instant possibility to download them.
Exclusion Of The Right Of Revocation 3 – Streamed Digital Goods And Content In Conjunction To Subscription FeesStreamable digital goods and digital content – especially of an internal member area, to which you have access by taking out a paid subscription – have the following special properties, which we expressly point out to you. We also expressly point out the consequences that arise for you from ordering/subscribing to these digital goods/content:
- As a seller, we enable you to download or stream digital goods and in particular the content of our member area, to which you gain access by taking out a paid subscription, before the fourteen-day cancellation period has expired, as the transfer of the data, stored in the member area to your end device naturally begins immediately after the conclusion of your subscription and your first login into the Purest Magazin’s Member-Area.
- Due to the nature of the digital goods and in particular the content of our paid member area, by completing your order you agree to completely waive your right of withdrawal.
In case of streamable digital goods and content in conjunction to subscription fees, you waive your right of withdrawal and therefore have no right to reclaim subscription fees for past or current subscription periods. You have to pay subscription fees for recurring paid Purest Magazine Membership plans unless you cancel your paid membership plans.Your right of withdrawal therefore expires because
- the transfer of data, stored in the Purest.Magazine member area to your end device naturally begins immediately after the conclusion of your subscription and with your first login to Purest Magazine’s Member Area and
- you have expressly gave your consent with your subscription to have read, understood and agreed to the contents of this cancellation policy and therefore know and in particular give your consent that we as a seller make it possible for you, to download or stream the contents of our Purest Magazine’s Member-Area before the expiry of the fourteen-day cancellation period and
- you confirm your knowledge that your right of withdrawal expires with your consent.
You have no right to reclaim subscription fees for past or currently running subscription periods. But of course you can always cancel your membership. Just click here. This will terminate your paid plan and all future payments connected to it. If you applied to a recurring plan, your membership will stop and you will be unable to login to the member area after the last day of your running membership period. Cancelling memberships will not affect a possible Newsletter order. You have to cancel your Newsletter order extra by just clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in any of the Purest Magazine newsletter forms, ever sent to you. If you want to have all your personal data erased at all, you can do so by deleting your whole account information. Please note: By deleting your account, your running (paid) membership will stop working immediately with no refund.